Monday, June 2, 2014

Bank Holiday

Spent the day touring the Cliffs of Moher with some members of the group. There were some amazing views. I even ventured to the edge and sat looking out over the Atlantic with my feet hanging over the edge. Definitely took some mental commitment as my 'gut' was pretty sure that hanging off the edge of this vertical 400' cliff was a bad idea! I couldn't help but think about  Brian Keating's talk from Friday in Belfast about pushing the limits of your comfort zone. Sure this is a little different context but all too often we get too content with the statues quo and don't take the calculated risks we should.




As we drive around, It's pretty neat to see all the small bed and breakfast places outside of town. I definitely look forward to coming back for a true countryside vacation here.

-The Curious Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment